What is Your Problem?
The way you answer this question can lead to success—or failure.
Signs You Need Help
1. You are losing great people to your competitors.
You’re not losing the ones you are happy to say goodbye to, you are losing people you have mentored and were sure they would be a part of your team for the long haul.
2. Morale continues to decline
3. Frequent Reminders
Your leadership team frequently has to be reminded that they are the role models for the rest of the organization.
4. Your leaders expect people just to do the job
You / your leaders expect people just to do the job they are being paid for and hold themselves accountable for success.
5. Revenue and profit have decreased
6. You are losing customers
You are losing customers and/or more customers are complaining.
7. The organization sometimes feels like a group of disjointed departments
The organization sometimes feels like a group of disjointed departments that are constantly complaining about each other.